Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kuribo's Shoe

I just finished a nice little crochet Mario with a little Kuribo's shoe power up. I was originally going to give him arms and legs, but I thought he looked way cuter this way (sort of in the form of a mii). I might still put arms and legs on him in the future, but for now, I think he's fine the way he is :o)

Also, I'm not sure why, but all my pictures are getting cut off on the right when I publish this post. However, if you click on the picture it shows the full thing just fine.







I basically just made each part as I went along, so I don't know how easily I'll ever be able to recreate it. I might try again soon. The boot I made from referencing some in game pictures, and mario I based mostly off of this picture from someone else who made a cute crochet mario (much cuter than my mario).

1 comment:

Scienceglasses said...

Super cute!!

I agree on the arms and legs decision. Plus it will make it easier for fitting him in the silly shoe :p

ps...where's my cats?